corona - how to handle this?

Hey guys,

It's a hard time for everyone right now. The world stands still because of the corona-virus, and we all don't know when it will end.
Here in Germany, even every school is closed, including my school. So I have to do home office.


Well, we all have to make the best of it. And for all people who are already infected, good blessure ;)

But I think it is very annoying that we are not able to go outside, but I can understand it. I advise to everybody in countries, which are affected, to do the same.
Well, I realize that this post tends to a political direction, but I just think it's very important subject right now. And I wish you a relaxed time at home and hope you're not too bored!

I've also heard terrible news in TV: Trump does seriously want to buy the serum against corona virus ONLY for the USA! In my opinion, he's just mad. I won't blame the Americans, but their president is really selfish and arrogant.
I guess you all heard about it, but I just wanted to give my opinion.

Anyway, in my leisure (I've got many of this right now) I read a lot of books, watching netflix or listen to music. Soon, you might read a post with lifestyle updates.

What are you doing in these times? How do you handle this?
In the next days, you I will post another post without political statements. I hope you'll visit my blog soon again!

Comments

popular

All-time favourites #autumn

Beauty Favs #1

tips to pass the time through the corona virus