time at home...

Hey, it's me again :)

It's still very boring for everybody at home right now I guess, so that's the perfect opportunity to look for some inspiration. 💮
For today, I decided to write a simple lifestyle update post. I just want to talk about time at home, and how to deal with it. I'd be glad if you write in the comments how you do this!




***** ⛭⛭⛭*****




Well, in my last post I collected some ideas of things you can do in your time you'll spend at home, probably you're a bit lonely. That's the perfect time to visit online shops. Why not? The shops in the cities are all closed, so the most of you have no opportunity to go to a city. I don't know if it is like this in EVERY country, but in Germany threatens a complete lockdown for everybody. It will be a long time until the end of corona...
But we will be strong and although we can't meet our friends at the moment, we all can do it, the situation I mean. Never in young history of social media, it was so useful that we have it.
I mean, right now it is the only opportunity to connect with other people as a community. Or what do YOU think? Do you agree?
Also the just mentioned online shops are a perfect replacement for "real" shops. In the picture below, you can see an example for jewelry I really like. Let me know which jewelry you like the most!
If you didn't read it yet, look at my last post and you get some tips for your lonely time :)

☽ @moonminimalist ☾

Because I'm a big fan of rose gold jewelry, I picked out this picture from Pinterest, just as an inspiration 💗


This post is not very long, I just wanted to talk to you, to everybody as a community. The corona virus takes SO much energy from all of us. People are losing their jobs, got money problems, and the worst thing - people DIE.
So I want to advise to everybody to stay at home and to protect other people.
I also feel sorry for everybody who has now problems with their jobs and I wish good luck for all of them.
But although...

Have a nice day! :-)



*voluntarily advertising





Comments

popular

Beauty Favs #1

tips to pass the time through the corona virus

All-time favourites #autumn