Beauty Favs #1

Hey guys!

It's getting cold here at my home in Germany, and winter is approaching. I really like summer and its sunny weather, long days, reading sessions in the park and dinner in the garden. Unfortunately, it wasn't possible this year to travel. No beach, no swimming pool, nothing else where you can find too many people.


But anyway, today I'm looking forward to show you some of my recent beauty favs :)



My Braun Silk-epil 9 is an absolutely practical and awesome device. This depilator removes your hairs really fast, and leaves smooth skin which lasts much longer than a sharper, of course.



Aigner debut by night and s.Oliver original

I often use them in my daily life, but the scent by aigner you can also use for special occasions when you use more of it. But for work or school and for a small purse, the fragrance by s.Oliver is perfect. It smells a litte sweeter.



"Lid Lingerie" by NYX


With the eyeshadow pallete by NYX you can create perfect ombre accents. I really like the colours and the quality of it, and it also lasts a long time.




"Fresh coral" lipstick by Rituals


This is my first beauty product by Rituals, and I really like it. This one also lasts a long time and you can use it for your daily life, too.


Well, that was it for today. Wish you a nice week :)


*voluntarily advertising



Comments

  1. Very good post. Highly informative for women. Nicely written. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The NYX palette is so pretty! Perfect for this time of year. I hope you have an amazing week and don't get too cold! It's getting colder in France too!
    Take care :) x

    Julia x
    Last Post: My 2020 Autumn Bucket List
    + Follow my new Bloglovin Page! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment!
      Hope you have an amazing week, too and best wishes for the following cold days in France :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

popular

All-time favourites #autumn

tips to pass the time through the corona virus