All-time favourites #autumn

 Well, I didn't write for a long time. I had a lot of work to do, unfortunately. But now I'm back on this blog again :)


I want to present you some of my all-time favourites in this season. It awaits us a temperate climate, colorful leaves and comfortable evenings on the couch with a book or an exciting or maybe romantic movie/series. Sit down, take a coffee or your favourite tea or whatever you like most, and enjoy this time of silent winds and the beginning cold.


Sitting down in a park and read a book.

It's not too late yet to take a walk and looking for a nice place to read. It's not such an original tip, I have to admit, but anyway I couldn't stop myself from writing it down. I really like a relaxed afternoon for myself where I can dive into a story. In some recent posts, I already shared some of my favourite books with you, so I'll do this in later posts, too.


Take a bath.

When taking a bath, it's a good time to relax to me. I always listen to some playlists on Spotify, for example "fresh & chill" or "alone again". I can really recommend the bath bombs from the body shop.


Listen to an audiobook.

Recently, I started loving audiobooks. Listen to them is really practically when tidying up or driving in the car. Before, I always thought that it was useless (because I can read 😆), but then I started liking it more and more. You can try it out on Spotify or Audible, or of course you can buy them on your own on CD, but this would be more expensive (but keep your eyes open, because of the many offers of digital audiobook providers, you can sometimes find good ones on sale).


Visit a café with friends

There is always much to talk, when your best friends are with you. Why not drinking hot chocolate or cappuccino while talking about your newest experiences or telling some jokes? Look for a nice café and take a seat next to the window. Maybe you already have got a favourite café, or maybe you will find a nice one which you can make to one of your personal favourites.



Okay, I guess that was it for today. I hope you guys liked reading this post and the things I've picked for you :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Write a comment...

popular

Beauty Favs #1

tips to pass the time through the corona virus