Catch up #1

Hey guys!

Since I'm in rehabilitation, I've had a lot of time for myself between a few appointments. I used it to work on my blog and decided that I'll work regularly on it from now on.

Well, I really read a lot within the last days, or go to the cantine, drinking a coffee. Right now, I'm sitting on a chair, drinking a cappuccino and writing this post (free wifi ✌).


 
View out of my window


It's really quiet on this place, the clinic I mean, it can be kind of boring, but you should always make the best of the situation. So I do.
If you are on a place you don't like, or be in a bad situation, don't be discouraged.
On the first day when I came here, I felt really uncomfortable because the most people here are much older than me, unfortunately. Although I talk to other people regularly, it's still a bit lonely here, I miss my friends. I actually have summer holidays in school, I sacrificed three weeks for rehab. But it was my decision.
Do I regret it? No. Sometimes you have to sacrifice something in your life, be it a good time with friends or something else. But you have to set priorities, and the easiest way is not always the best and smartest option.
I'm an ambitous person, so my priorities are my health and to build a future (that's the reason for my A-Level☺). But I'd never stop having fun in my leisure. It's important to have more than one thing in your life that makes you happy. I could never be someone who studies or works the whole day.
I need meeting my friends, having a nice and funny time at the weekend and celebrate.
Wish you a nice summer!

xoxo

Comments

popular

All-time favourites #autumn

Beauty Favs #1

tips to pass the time through the corona virus