New Year...


Hello everyone!

This year is almost over, we all are planning our Christmas and new-year's party. I'm also looking forward for Christmas with my family, and my New-Years-Eve with my boyfriend. Here, from my home in Germany, I'm sitting here right now and thinking about what the hell I'm gonna write in my very first blogpost here.


Home Sweet Home :)


In truth, I'm an absolut beginner in blogging. Well, since a very long time I post pics on Instagram or reading other blogs, like lifestyle or about books. Oh, I really LOVE books – these stories I can dive in. But also fashion is a very important subject in my life. My blog should mostly be about lifestyle and fashion, where I can put ideas and inspiration from my life.
I hope you'll like my ideas I'm gonna write in my following posts and my goal is to reach interested and loyal readers I can inspire and I'd be really happy if you'll send feedack.


So... what were my first words to you. Now, I want to share some pictures from this year to you :)




Made this one at my trip to Nürnberg (Nuremberg) this year. I visited some friends there and I made it while sightseeing. I know, it's NOT a sight you can see there, but I thought it is anyway an impressing picture.




It is important to calm down, so here my favorite ones for a chilly day :)


Do you already know what you are planning for the next year? Let me read it!

Comments

popular

All-time favourites #autumn

Beauty Favs #1

tips to pass the time through the corona virus