Looking back on 2019




New School, new city, new people... so many things changed this year in a different way. In February, I moved to a small town near Trier, the oldest city in Germany, where I started catching up my A-Level. That was my decision, after I broke off my office management education. I've met new people, made experiences and started a new life.




Sometimes they have to be – changes. But you have to grow with them – they shape you, and so the rest of your life.
Last month, my boyfriend and I had our first anniversary. That's one thing that makes me happy in my life. Everyone has these moments – these which make your life worth living.
My career – I'm a very determined person and when I want to reach something, I try everything to get it. It doesn't make me happy to stay forever on my couch and watching TV. No, I'm not that kind of person.


The last decision I've made this year, was to start this nice blog you're reading now.
Decisions are one of the most important things in your life – they can shape your whole future.
And I guess you all have made MANY decisions within the last year – important and unimportant ones.
In my leisure, I often use time to read books or watching series on Netflix (Maybe I will write reviews of my favorite ones in the future). It's very important to calm down between homeworks and studying, and that's a good possibility. Also meeting with friends can calm down, especially when you can laugh together, of course.


Be happy


made this with text on photo

I hope you liked my little TALK and these insights of my life and the examples from my point of view of happiness. And I hope you all had a great 2019 and wish you a good start in 2020!

xoxo Katrin

Comments

popular

All-time favourites #autumn

Beauty Favs #1

tips to pass the time through the corona virus